Bangcle Security GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. Thank you for selecting the Online Services offered by Beijing Yangpu Weiye Technology Development Co., Ltd (referred to as “Bangcle Security,” ”we,” “our,” or “us”). Please review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Bangcle Security.
1.1 This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Bangcle Security online services provided to you on this website, including content, shielding service, report service and uploading channel service, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
· Bangcle Security's Privacy Statement available on this website or provided to you in writing for the Services you selected.
· Additional Terms and Conditions for the Services that you have selected, including from third parties.
· Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including for example, web or email product or ordering, pricing and payment terms, if applicable, for the Services.
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services, and Bangcle Security reserves all rights of ownership in the Services not granted to you in writing here. As long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Bangcle Security grants to you, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use the Services that is valid only for the period of use provided in the ordering and full payment has made to Bangcle Security.
2.2 You agree not to use the Services or content on this website in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. For example, unless authorized by Bangcle Security in writing, you agree you will not:
· Further selling apps that has been incorporated with Bangcle Security Android App Shield Service after such license agreement is terminated or payment to Bangcle Security stopped.
· Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
· Modify, disrupt or interfere with the Services, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses, or worms.
· Reproduce, duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
· Attempt to access any other Bangcle Security systems that are not part of these Services.
· Excessively overload the Bangcle Security systems used to provide the Services.
3. YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. Bangcle Security is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your business information when you visit or use our websites service. It describes the business information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information, and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your business information and how you can review and correct your business information are also covered here. By accessing our websites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement. You agree to be bound by the applicable Bangcle Security Privacy Statement, subject to change in accordance with its terms. Most importantly, you agree:
· To Bangcle Security maintaining your data according to the Bangcle Security Privacy Statement, as part of the Services.
· To give Bangcle Security permission to aggregate your uploaded, non-personally identifiable account data with that of other users of the Service. By way of example, this means that Bangcle Security may use that aggregated data to improve services, design promotions, or provide ways for you to compare business practices with other users.
Our collection of information
Information collected directly from you. Generally, you can visit Bangcle Security's websites without entering any business information. On certain pages, we may ask you for business information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The business information we collect may include:
• contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address;
• information about your company, and job function;
• your e-mail marketing preferences;
• financial information (including credit card or account information);
• information such as your nationality and country of residence that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies;
• information used to customize and facilitate your use of our websites, including login and technical information;
• inquiries about and orders for our products and services;
• information that assists us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements;
• event registration information; and
• feedback from you about our websites and our products and services generally.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Disclosure of your business information
Except as described below, business information you provide to Bangcle Security through our websites will not be shared outside of Bangcle Security and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
Disclosure to distributors. In responding to a request made by you, we may share your business information with companies that distribute our products. In those cases, we provide these companies with only those elements of your business information they need to respond to your request, and these companies and their employees are prohibited from using that business information for any other purpose. In some cases, we may seek your permission to share your information with distributors for marketing purposes other than responding to a request from you. However, we will not share your information for such marketing purposes unless we have obtained your express consent to do so.
Disclosure in connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your business information to financial institutions, government entities, and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment.
Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons Bangcle Security decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of business information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is Bangcle Security's practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose business information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the business.
Enforcement of this privacy statement
If you have questions or our handling of your business information, please Contact Us. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.